Jun 13, 2023
Julien Le Signor, Head of Environment at Geopost, discusses
measuring and reporting last mile emissions.
- Calculating and processing delivery emissions in real time in
Geopost's Carbon Calculator tool
- Taking data from scanning events for millions of parcels per
- Differing emissions for different vehicle types
- Reporting emissions for residential and out-of-home
- Why develop a carbon calculator tool? How will retailers use
the data from the tool?
- Carbon reporting obligations on retailers
- SBTi targets
- Transport sector's high reliance on fossil fuels
- Seeing the immediate reduction of emissions as electric
delivery vehicles are deployed
- Accurately matching deliveries to actual emissions