Feb 13, 2023
Logistics and quick delivery expert Quaid Combstock discusses
the state of quick commerce, q-commerce and ultrafast delivery. We
- Is the ultrafast local delivery model viable?
- Operational and financial perspectives on q-commerce
- Death of the 15-minute SLA
- Access to "dark stores" in different markets
- Inability to batch orders with 15-minute delivery
- Ultrafast grocery delivery operators introducing their own
- The need to increase margins
- The end game for fast delivery start-ups
- Availability of investor funds
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Is GoPuff looking to acquire?
- What has changed for venture capitalists looking at the
- FOMO and VCs
- Competition, profitability, and proof of concept
- Is there a path to profitability?
- What postal and parcel operators need to know
- Understanding time-sensitive customers
- Hyper local collection and delivery