Managing Partner Last Mile Experts, and Dean Maciuba, Last Mile
Experts North America, join me to discuss the major trends in the
last mile in 2021. In part two of this two-part discussion, we
- Automating the last mile - can autonomous vehicles get from the
street to the customer’s front door?
- Semi-autonomous delivery
- Parcel lockers:
- Lockers as part of an overall delivery network, including PUDOs
and residential delivery
- Parcel locker adoption in the USA vs Europe
- Is porch piracy really an issue?
- UPS and FedEx opening access points (PUDOs) instead of parcel
- How lockers increase productivity for delivery drivers
- Carrier-neutral parcel lockers
- Why “green-washing” does the delivery sector a great
- Is Amazon the biggest delivery company on Earth?