Mar 31, 2020
Kevin Seller, VP
Sales EMEA at Escher, on applications for artificial
intelligence in the postal sector:
- The basic principles of artificial intelligence and machine
- Some current non-postal applications for AI
- Optimising operation and performance of retail stores and
improving the customer experience
- Harnessing the huge amount of data available in the
- Making an optimum post office network
- Why would a post want to invest in AI?
- Managing and analysing staffing patterns
- How does a postal operator get started with AI?
- Build vs buy in AI solutions
- Competition for talent
- Collect and clean data
- Develop algorithms
- Timeframes and cost
- Some potential outcomes of implementing AI across the postal
- Transforming and being competitive - and driving
- Scalability of AI solutions
Click here to visit the Escher Group website.