Chief Commercial Officer Mike Richmond joins me to discuss the
reinvention of delivery:
- Why customers make the delivery choices they do - a behavioural
- How “nudge” works - and what it could mean for e-commerce and
- The manifesto for reinventing delivery!
- Improving co-ordination - can retailers work together to make
sure the customer receives parcels when and where they want?
- How Nike preserves its brand while delivering online orders in
a range of different ways
- Technology enabling customer-centric delivery solutions across
retailers and delivery companies
- How PUDO footprints are growing, and new formats of PUDO (e.g.
buy online… collect at the gym!)
- Harnessing data - analysing data to understand customer
behaviour in delivery and returns
- Buy-now-pay-later and how payment impacts on delivery choice
- Will payment businesses get into delivery?
- Rethinking metrics - judging the performance of logistics
- Preselected delivery options and the impact on customer choice
- and therefore delivery cost!
- Positioning of click-and-collect in-store
- The value of omnichannel customers
- Parcel lockers complementing in-store click-and-collect
- Simplifying in-store returns
- Megatrends in PUDOs around the world - including Amazon
- Carriers adding retailer partnerships to expand PUDO
Download A new perspective on
delivery from the Doddle website.