May 14, 2019
Marshall Hughes, co-founder and CEO of delivery
start-up Passel, joins me. We cover:
- The technology and reasoning behind Passel
- Accessing excess capacity compared to professional or “gig
- What cocooning is and what it means for a startup - and how
it’s different to pivoting
- E-commerce returns and exchanges
- The experience for passers (Passel’s delivery people) and why
it’s important - and how it differs from the gig economy delivery
- Passel’s partnership with Swinburne University about smart
- Demand for same-day and next-day delivery
- Which sectors?
- What kind of customers?