Oct 22, 2018
The USA has filed divorce papers with the UPU… but will parcel carriers be the real winners? Dean Maciuba, Managing Partner North America at Last Mile Experts, spoke with me in the immediate aftermath of the USA’s announcement.
- The domestic news that helped trigger the USA’s decision
- Could the carriers benefit?
More detailed analysis and opinion on this topic coming next week!
Cathy Morrow Roberson, founder at Logistics Trends and Insights, joins me to discuss how UPS is preparing for peak season, including:
- Expanding interactive delivery management tool UPS My Choice to new markets
- The new sorting centre and expanded parcel sorting capacity
- Hiring surge for peak season