Oct 2, 2018
Dean Maciuba, Managing Partner North America for Last Mile
Experts, joins me to analyse recent announcements from UPS,
- Labour rates
- New employee contract, and new classes of drivers
- Hiring temporary workers for peak season
- The tight US labour market
- The UPS Access Point (PUDO) network, and delivery
- Amazon volumes - profitability and threats
- FedEx strategy, including profitability of ground shipments and
- B2B deliveries, delivery density, and profitability
- Amazon Delivery Partners - what’s the future for UPS?
Episode sponsored by Onfleet.